[wi-sun rlmmwg] [wi-sun m2mig] Status Update and Next Call

Phil Beecher pbeecher at wi-sun.org
Wed Sep 17 09:27:45 PDT 2014

Dear All,

As Yamada-san has stated, the Wi-SUN Alliance Board of Directors has
approved the formation of the RLMM Working Group. Yamada-san has
indicated to me that he is happy to chair the Working Group, so I have
appointed him as acting chair, subject to affirmation by the RLMM
Working Group and approval of the Wi-SUN Board of Directors.

We have created an email reflector for the Working Group -
rlmmwg at wi-sun.org - and all subscribers to m2mig email reflector have
been subscribed to the new email list.

Regards,
Phil Beecher