[wi-sun rlmmwg] Discussion on features and types of devices to be considered in the RLMM WG

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Oct 15 03:51:11 PDT 2014

Dear RLMM WG members,

In the last RLMM WG call, we had a discussion on the big picture of
Technical Specification for RLMM. To make the big picture clear, we
shared idea on list of features and types of devices in the call.
Current idea is described through page 9 to 17 of the material available
from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20141009%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%200v01.pptx

Please take a time for going through the pages. Then, if you have any
idea on following points, please let me know.
(1) Features to be considered in the RLMM WG
(2) Classification of types of devices to be considered in the RLMM WG

I would like to continue discussion in the next call. Please get ready
for the discussion. If you have any comment, question, and/or
suggestion, please let me know.

Best regards,
Ryota

--