[wi-sun rlmmwg] Please review List of Features and Type of Devices for defining Big Picture of Technical Specification

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Nov 5 00:15:23 PST 2014

Dear RLMM WG members,

I have uploaded following materials on the DMS:
[1] List of Features:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20141105%20RLMM%20WG%20List%20of%20Features%200v00.xlsx
[2] Type of Devices:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20141105%20RLMM%20WG%20Type%20of%20Devices%200v00.pptx

These materials summarize current result of our discussion. Please take
time for checking the materials.

Regarding [1] List of Features, please check whether the features which
you would like to be included in the technical specification of RLMM are
already included or not. If you find something missing, please let me know.

Regarding [2] Type of Devices, please check whether current
classification seems to be good for your applications. If you have any
comment or suggestion, please let me know.

I would like to have discussion on these materials and if there are no
further discussion, I would like to finalize them for now and proceed to
gather opinion on the big picture of the technical specification by
defining in which version which feature will be supported by which type
of devices.

Best regards,
Ryota

--