Invitation to Wi-SUN Alliance Open House

Phil Beecher pbeecher at wi-sun.org
Tue Oct 7 19:05:25 PDT 2014

  Your Invitation to the Wi-SUN Alliance Open House

  Kyoto 22 October 2014

<http://www.wi-sun.org/assets/images/open-house.jpg>

The Wi-SUN Alliance is an organization of Utility companies, Equipment
manufacturers, Semiconductor companies, Government and Academic
Institutions, all working to deliver standards based interoperability in
support of Smart Utilities, Smart City, and Machine to Machine /
Internet of Things products and markets. Whether you are customer, user
or producer, Wi-SUN Alliance can benefit your organization. Come to our
Open House, meet our members, and find out how we can help you to expand
your business.

When: from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM on Wednesday 22 October 2014

Location: Kyoto Century Hotel, Kyoto, 600-8216 Japan

Please register here
<https://wisun.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_177137>
or click for more details
<http://www.wi-sun.org/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=72&eventId=447584&orgId=wisun>